Hey there, I am Maleeka T. Hollaway.
I am a native of Atlanta, GA, and the founder and CEO of four companies, The OfficialMaleeka Group, LLC (Certified Women-Owned Business), a boutique agency specializing in brand consulting and public relations, 7th & Minter, LLC., a writing services company, Atlanta Notary Pros, LLC., a local notary and signing agent service company, and CityView Social, LLC., a digital marketing and social media agency. I am an Internationally Certified Life & Business Success Coach, a candid public speaker, and a 3x Best-Selling author (co-Authoring “20 Beautiful Women: Volume 2," "Release: Untold Stories About Inner Strength, Resilience, & Overcoming Challenges," and "You Need It, I Got It: Conversations With Global Entrepreneurs on Growing Your Audience, Visibility & Influence"). I am on a mission to empower and equip new and seasoned entrepreneurs with the tools they need to grow, sustain and succeed in business. My influence and expertise has been featured in over 25 publications including Forbes, Black Enterprise, Essence and the Huff Post. I have also worked with various companies, universities and non-profit organizations in the areas of brand development, content creation and public relations. I hold a Bachelor’s of Arts in English from Alabama A&M University and a Master’s of Science in Communications Specialist. In addition, I am currently pursuing a Doctorate in Business Administration with a specialization in Strategy and Innovation from Capella University.
Internationally certified and degreed in Business Success & Communications, I am here to help you develop, design and launch your profitable brand. In addition, I am here to coach, train, and consult small business owners, entrepreneurs, and Corporate executives in developing and implementing effective communication tools, tactics and programs to make a lasting transformation in their brand and organizational culture.
- Informative research and practical appliaction objectives and tactics.
- A practical learning experience with multiple case study examples.
- Enthusiastic sessions based on need, want and market demand.
- A proven record of client results and customer satisfaction.
- The Official Maleeka Group (A Brand Communications and Public Relations Agency)
- 7th & Minter Writing Services (Specilizing in Ghistwriting and Editing of Non-Fiction Works)
- Atlanta Notary Pros (A mobile Notary Public and Signing Agent Company)
- CityView Social (A Social Media Management and Digital Marketing Agency)
- Certified as a Life & Business Success Coach (2015)
- Appointed to the Highly-Esteemed Forbes Coaches Council (2017)
- Earned a M.A. in Communications Specialist with a Specialization in Business (2017)
- Currently a Doctoral learner pursuing a Doctorate in Business Adminstration with a specialization in Strategy & Innovation (2020)
My Contributor Platforms
- Business Insider
- Addicted 2 Success
- Thrive Global
- Essence (Online & Print)
- The Good Men Project
- Divorce Force
- Huff Post
- Everyday Power Blog
- Grit Daily
- The Atlanta Tribune (Online & Print)
Memberships, Associations & Credentials
- Network of Executive Women (Atlanta Region) - Serving as Co-Chair & Advisor of the PR and Social Media Committee
- Member of Public Relations Society of America (Georgia Chapter)
- Member of the Alabama A&M University Alumni Association (Atlanta Chapter) - Serving as the Social Media Coordinator